Our client is a leading multinational company delivering customer experience, mobility and monitoring solutions to other companies and their clients.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be part of an expert team on behalf of the company`s client, and your daily activities will be:
- You will efficiently manage incoming client contacts, by phone, e-mail , prioritizing each need and providing solutions to the exposed problem;
- You will coordinate with the technical team, in order to solve the problems as soon as possible;
- You will provide administrative support to keep the client's database updated.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You speak fluent French;
- You speak at least B1 level of English;
- You have previous experience in customer service;
- You have a high school diploma or similar;
- You are a problem solver and a challenge lover!
- Attractive base salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Health Insurance;
- Available Part-time or Full-time shifts;
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company.