Profiles Business Intelligence
De duración determinada
Our client is an international company leader in the insurance sector for technological products.
As an Operations Manager, you will be accountable for:
• The overall performance of the Madrid based French, Belgian and Dutch Contact Centre teams.
• Managing the above operations to achieve Sales Conversion Rate, Call Handling, Grade of Service and operational budget targets.
• Leading change across the French, Dutch and Belgian teams.
• Operational lead for the French, Dutch and Belgian teams.
Your main tasks:
• Responsible for meeting the Operating Plan of the Contact Centres – by delivering cost effective compliant sales to achieve targets; own the local Contact Centre budget, manage monthly expenditure versus budget and identify and implement potential cost-saving initiatives.
• Expert leadership of the operational leads and all contact centre employees ensuring that we are getting maximum value from our contact centres.
• Manage daily performance to ensure consistent high performance and quality of service.
• Develop and maintain a high-performance sales culture
• Deliver customer service KPIs and process improvement within Contact Centres
• Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly interactions between the contact centre and leadership team including status updates and problem resolution.
• Programme management to include overseeing of staffing requirements, deliverables, campaign set-up, scripting, training, and monitoring.
• Ensure that procedures are followed, company standards and compliance requirements are understood and met and are applied consistently.
• Lead transformation programmes to design, implement and manage best practice operating model and continuous improvement frameworks to enhance sales and operational performance and customer satisfaction.
• Work cross functionally with senior managers across the Group to ensure consistency of service delivery in line with agreed strategic business objectives.
The ideal candidate:
• Fluent in English, Spanish and French: Required.
• Managing multi-lingual contact centres or contact centres across different countries: REQUIRED.
• Effectively communicates and manages internal and external stakeholders (understanding cultural differences where applicable)
• Change management experience – can oversee complex business change, outcome rather than output focussed
• Stakeholder management – can evaluate and balance the needs and wants of multiple stakeholders
• Good commercial insight – can understand and balances numerous commercial and operational demands and constraints
• Has exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Product knowledge in Financial Services (preferably extended warranty)
• Has experience in leading Inbound Sales teams to achieve set KPI targets
• Excellent knowledge of Contact Centre on-shore / near-shore market
• Very competitive salary.
• Hybrid working style (HO - WFO).
• Monthly meal vouchers.
• Life Insurance.
• 31 days of holiday per year.
• 12 months contract.
• Retention bonus.
• Language courses.
• Work in an international company with international colleagues.