Profiles Marketing, Comunicación y RRPP
Our client is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. They affect the lives of 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
The company mission is to increase the quality and efficiency of the services provided to their internal customers, contributing to a sustained growth hinged on their people’s development.
As a Paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Advertising Management Execution – Run, manage, and optimize concurrent, multichannel paidmedia campaigns that effectively and cost-efficiently target accounts and contacts to drive
conversions within established budgets. Manage advertising budgets, invoicing, and payments.
- Paid Media Planning – Develop regional/cross-segment and segment/account-based paid digital campaign plans in conjunction with digital marketing director and segment marketing leads focused on creating and developing MQLs within target accounts. Plans must consist of
targeting/retargeting, reaching and engaging audiences using strategies for awareness,
consideration, and conversion across multiple digital advertising platforms, channels, and media (e.g. display, PPC/SEM, social media, video, mobile, influencer marketing, sponsored content).
- Measurement, Testing and Analysis – Track and report on paid media program and campaign KPIs and performance dashboards and use the data and insights to continuously improve
strategies/campaigns/programs/content to optimize results (e.g. conversions, costs per lead).
Identify and implement proven methodologies and tools for campaign and contact tracking and A/B testing of content and ad channel strategies.
You are the profile we are looking for if you have experience in some of the following:
- Develop multichannel digital paid media strategies, campaigns and programs across the demand funnel to dive business results.
- Experience inmedia planning and buying on traditional, digital,search, and social media advertising channels.
- Ideally has experience in building and executing advertising campaigns across B2B target accounts and audiences using an integrated mix of platforms/channels to meet lead generation goals.
- Experience developing advertising campaigns that include display/retargeting, video,mobile, PPC/SEM,social advertising, sponsored content and print
- Develop and implement measurement frameworks for digital advertising campaigns; establishing goals and KPIs, analysing and reporting on insights to measure performance, drive strategy and increase ROI
- Experience using AdTech platforms, demand side platforms (e.g. DoubleClick, Sizmek) and digital monitoring and analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Meltwater, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of social media ad platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, and Tag Manager.
- Experience managing external agencies for media buys and execution.
- Ability to operate across a global organization to build relationships to collaborate with and influence diverse, multiple stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Food Allowance
- Health insurance for the family
- Multinational environment
- Stable Company
- Many others advantages and perks...