Profiles Recursos Humanos
Our client is a multinational based in Porto.
- Perform general administration within the HR Services team for the French team.
- Be a contact person for the HR community and relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing benefits with suppliers.
- Handle standard employees’ inquiries support it through ticket service, email or via phone.
- Develop HR Services standard procedures (LOP’s) and users’ guides.
- Timely execute assigned tasks and issues, according to defined processes, SLA’s, timetables, service levels, corporate guidelines, and related collective agreements.
- Support and administer digitalization within HR Services.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and digital transformation of HR Services procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation in compliance with the law and company policies.
- Support punctual project management tasks and punctual project and systems implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law or related.
- At least 3years’ experience in HR administrative tasks.
- Proven knowledge about the French Labour legislation (Social Security, Hiring’s, Terminations, Absences)
- Experience in managing benefits with providers.
- Experience with different collective agreements is a plus.
- Previous experience in an HR Shared Service center/contact center is a plus.
- Experience with processes development and implementation.
- Native or Fluent in French is mandatory.
- Intermediate English is mandatory.
- Office Tools: SAP, Teams, Office 365, SharePoint, Ticketing Tool.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in a multicultural environment.