Profiles Recursos Humanos
Our client is a multinational company based in Porto.
Ensure the correct delivery of information on the economic rights of employees, payroll, and personnel costs of the company in a timely, accurate and controlled manner, as well as support projects, plans and their implementation in Human Resources programs and Compensation, following the policies, procedures and current legal regulations, in order to guarantee accurate and reliable information internally and externally.
- Be a contact person for the HR community and relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Handle standard employees’ inquiries support it through ticket service, email or via phone
- Timely execute assigned tasks and issues, according to defined processes, SLA’s, timetables, service levels, corporate guidelines, and related collective agreements
- Preparation of the monthly payroll and compensations
- Payroll Compensation interface with related providers
- Monthly salaries checks control
- Consolidation and Reconciliation of payroll, social benefits, and social security
- Reconciliation and interface with internal Accounting
- Contribute to continuous improvement and digital transformation of HR Services procedures, processes and systems and respective documentation in compliance with the law and company policies
- Development of HR Services standard procedures (LOP’s) and users’ guides
- Support punctual project management tasks and punctual project and systems implementations
- Support and administer digitalization within HR Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Law or related
-Administration and settlement of Payroll.
- Proven senior experience in Payroll for Portugal
- Solid knowledge about the Portuguese Labour legislation (Social Security, Hiring’s, Terminations, Absences, unions)
- Mandatory English B1 and Spanish is a plus
- Tax knowledge Withholding at source
- Office Tools: SAP, Teams, Office 365
- Work in a multinational company.
- Competitive salary.