You will work for a company that is dedicated to providing innovation in the world of packaging and packaging while ensuring the optimal transport of bulk goods. They develop, produce and market consumables and equipment throughout Europe.
They maintain high standards in their work and strive to offer quality products, efficient services and innovative solutions that bring value to their customers.
From the beginning, their philosophy has been clear, that of having qualified personnel and a permanent dedication sustained and motivated by personalized attention and a constant focus on continuous improvement.
Based in Bilbao, this is a mobility position for Portugal and Europe areas.
On a day-to-day basis:
- You will travel to customer locations spread across Portugal and around Europe. Examine equipment to determine the appropriate services or repairs.
- You will be responsible for attending to and advising customers' requests and cooperating with plant personnel.
- You will accurately assess mechanical and electrical problems and carry out the necessary repairs.
- You will examine equipment, analyze inspection reports and consult with customers to locate and diagnose faults. You will advise the customer on the proper use of the equipment.
- You will connect and manage PLC codes provided by engineering for Siemens.
- On occasion you will be required to dismantle faulty machines for repair at the customer's location, using hand tools.
- In addition, you will test using test meters and hand tools to diagnose component failures of industrial equipment and verify compliance with functionality and safety repair standards and requirements such as multimeters, ammeters, micrometers and gauges.
- When necessary, you will order and manage materials and supplies, such as tools and spare parts. You will make actual cost estimates for factors such as materials, labor or outside contractors.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a 3-5 years of professional experience in industrial and field maintenance.
- You have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting ladder logic and PLC problems.
- You have a valid driver's license and are available to travel 70% of the time to the assigned area: Portugal and around Europe.
- You have your own general manual
Bonus for targets