Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración determinada
From 25.000 €
The success of the company is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity - multiplied by 80,000 professionals in 150 countries. As one of the world's leading research focused healthcare groups, we're constantly learning and growing - and seeking people who have those same goals for themselves.
The Call Center, located in Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona, will be a group of professionals for our clients in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France which includes individuals with chronic diseases, health care professionals and pharmacies.
As a Member of the Multilingual Customer Call Centre during your day-to-day:
- You will provide qualified processing and answering of technical and marketing-oriented customer requests on the telephone; processing complaints in accordance with internal quality guidelines and regulatory provisions
- You will be working with inbound related workflow objects such as tasks, action items or cases. Real-time administration of customer-specific data and attributes in the CRM system to provide up-to-date customer information for marketing purposes as requested by the German and UK/ROI Affiliates, such as address, phone number, mobile phone number, email-address, etc.
-You will work with the CRM system to document all customer interactions and contacts in accordance with the specifications of the internal quality guidelines
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are fluent in French and English; any other relevant language is a plus (especially SPANISH)
- You have strong IT navigation skills – fast learner in new technologies
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You have excellent customer orientation and service mindset
- You work with autonomy and flexibility, always with a team work attitude
- You enjoy Multi-tasking, you have agile skills and you are flexible to adapt to changes
- You will contribute with a positive spirit to a pleasant working environment
- You are always willing to learn and grow with an attitude to go beyond (in a humble manner)
-Competitive salary and attractive package of fringe benefits (Private Insurance, lunch tickets, free parking)
-Possibility of working from home 3 days per week