Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Our client is a fast-growing leading software company offering modular solutions to manage transportation logistics from end-to-end.
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
• On a default daily basis, you will be working with the development teams (frontend and/or backend – depending on your dev skills).
• Based on the infrastructure needs, the commitment will be adjusted to focus on infrastructure activities.
• Plan, agree and follow a roadmap to proactively plan activities based on needs.
• Communicate and ensure a proper transparency, support and business continuity.
• Maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes on both a development and infrastructure aspect.
• Work with the development, infrastructure and QA teams to understand and challenge the business and architectural needs.
• Work in collaboration with internal external teams for the implementation of new features, deployment, and follow-up of external projects.
• Build, maintain, and scale applications for Production, staging, test and dev environments.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- AWS Cloud advanced knowledge (Certification on associate level minimum – professional preferred).
- Background in AWS usage, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge experience: AWS, DNS, Security, Linux, CI/CD.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code: Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkiins/Gitlab/CodeCommit…
- Knowledge of databases usage and optimizations: PostgreSQL, MySQL…
- Experience with git version control: Gitlab, Bitbucket.
- Experience with CloudFormation/NPM/Maven/ActiveMQ/MongoDB/Docker/Kubernetes/Virtualization.
- Agile / Scrum.
- Advanced level of English.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Remote working.