Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
This role is focused on developing and increasing the service sales, handling and maximizing all complex incoming and outgoing service communication to understand customer needs and to use that knowledge to secure business and
to give high quality service to the assigned customers.
As an Inside Sales Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- You will find new customers and identify potential on the market and up-selling
- You will receive and process customer inquiries on pricing, lead-time, product offering, complaints through an efficient, prompt, and friendly communication
- You will issue and follow up on Service opportunities – record on CRM and keep updated
- You will forecast bookings for the month and report each week / mid-month on progress
- You will establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, service, logistics, finance, …) in order to keep all involved parties aware
of customer activities
- You will provide supporting documentation for Service execution
- You will support as required with Service Intervention planning
- You will achieve monthly bookings targets (SV)
The position requires skills in contacting and communicating with many kinds of customers in a professional and considerate manner hence developing valuable customer relationships designed to increase profitable sales within the assigned region.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have preferably a Bachelor’s degree with Commercial orientation
- You have 2-4 years of experience in sales support/inside sales department
- You have specific knowledge: Administration, organizational and commercial skills
- You have PC computer skills
- You have a native level of German and an Advanced level of English (company language)
- You have an understanding of the company’s activities and knowledge of sales strategies
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), Monday - Friday
- WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (1 month), working remotely 2-3 days per week
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and skills
- Shuttle from Bcn (Plaza España) to the office
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Multicultural work environment