You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Channel Account Manager with Native Level of Dutch
Amsterdam, Netherlands, The
With approximately 58.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries, they design, manufacture and sell PCs, workstations, tablets, servers, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be using your outstanding sales skills to maintain the already existing good relationships between partners and our clients as well as acquiring new partners via phone and emails.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a territory of resellers and maximize our client´s business with them
- Acquiring new resellers
- Enabling new partnerships
- Generating business pipeline with Partners
- Supporting specific transactions
- Collaborating with the partners in demand generation activities
- Supporting business closure
- Managing Partner performance.
- Native Level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a Multinational Telesales environment
- Experience of working with channels: resellers, distributors
- Good IT sector knowledge
- Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find best combination to reach target
- Strong Sales skills
- Own relationship and end-to-end sales cycle
- Self sufficient, auto-motivated, good time management and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and able to prioritise tasks as per business value and company benefit
- Very agile and assertive.
- Motivated to impress your customers and be outstanding
-Full-time permanent contract
-Excellent salary and commission structure
-Dynamic, international and vibrant work environment
-Opportunities for career development
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.