You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales with Native Level of Dutch
Amsterdam, Netherlands, The
Our client is a 46 Billion USD Global Fortune 500 technology with approximately 58.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries, they design , manufacture and sell PCs, workstations , tablets , servers, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products.
As an Inside Sales, you will be using your outstanding sales skills to maintain the already existing good relationships between partners and our clients as well as acquiring new partners via phone and emails.
Your duties will include:
- Managing your assigned accounts to maximize revenue and margin performance and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Delivering profitable revenue growth across your account base
- Working closely with resellers and distributors to fulfill business
- Working closely with other sales teams to achieve common revenue and profit goals
- Weekly account status reporting: quarterly performance reporting, forecasting and business planning vs target
- Creating metric driven and fact-based tactical plans to grow the company´s share
- Maintaining accurate and updated account profiles via Sales force.com
- Native Level of Dutch
- Excellent level of English
- Proven track record of sales experience, ideally in a Multinational Telesales environment
- Experience of working with channels: resellers, distributors
- Good IT sector knowledge
- Capacity to manage own Sales territory in a quantitative and qualitative way in order to find best combination to reach target
- Strong Sales skills
- Own relationship and end-to-end sales cycle
- Self sufficient, auto-motivated, good time management and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and able to prioritise tasks as per business value and company benefit
- Very agile and assertive.
- Motivated to impress your customers and be outstanding
-Full-time permanent contract
-Excellent salary and commission structure
-Dynamic, international and vibrant work environment
-Opportunities for career development
(+34) 93 231 00 00