Technical Customer Support Representative with German or French
Amsterdam, Netherlands, The
Our client is an Amsterdam based company specialising in electrical vehicle charging network.
You’ll be supporting a world-leading electrical vehicle charging network. As the voice of their brand, you’ll be speaking to their customers and helping them with any technical issues or account queries they may have. You will be provided with the tools and technical skills you need to guide the customer through the process and deliver a great customer experience, with every call.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers, being part of a friendly and supportive team, and learning some new skills.
• A background in a customer facing role (call centre experience is ideal but not essential)
• Strong English language skills
• You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, with excellent written skills
• You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
• Some basic PC skills, and the ability find your way around the web
The candidate needs to be based in the Netherlands.
• Bespoke reward structures
• Comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
• A range of learning and leadership development programmes
• Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
• Lots of fun days, charity initiatives and social events for you get involved with
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 198)