Account Executive with French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the leading telematics solution providers with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in the center of Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Account Executive, your main objective will be to sell the company's product to existing clients.
During your day to day:
- You will be contributing to the development of customer retention program and measurement for customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for coordinating actions with internal and external parties to - ensure customers’ issues are solved according to their expectations.
- You will be maintaining contact with existing customers mainly through email and phone.
- You will be guiding our customers in the use of our solutions to make sure they are maximizing the benefits which will ensure we become a valued business partner and adviser instead of just a provider.
- You will be identifying new business opportunities of existing customers to make them as successful as possible in using our solutions and at the same time maximize our revenue.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar Customer Success role or in Sales positions.
-You save analytical skills and you enjoy helping customers in optimizing their businesses and being a Farmer in the sales world.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as highly organized and able to prioritize
- You understand the needs of our customers and translate it to solutions
- You have advanced computer user and administration skills.
- You are French Native speaker speak fluent in English, Spanish is appreciated.
- You will enjoy a 50% discount on purchase of the client's products.
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary package, with health insurance, life insurance and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will form part of company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 211)