Account Helpdesk Agent with Excellent level of Finnish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 19.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world.
The Account Helpdesk Agent will provide email and telephone support to the customers (inbound calls):
Your main tasks will be:
- Resolve account, billing or payment queries from customers. The agent will aid the customer, where possible resolving the question immediately. If the customer's concern cannot be resolved on first contact, the Agent will coordinate the resolution.
- Manage the customer's complaints and queries in the designated ticketing system, ensuring that all tickets are handled within established time frames.
- Make sound business decisions regarding issue resolution working with the regional/local management team and using knowledge of established operating procedures.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys tasks and responses.
Candidates should have the following experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
- Excellent level of Finnish
- High level of English
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office package
- Ability to communicate,
- Remaining calm and flexible with high pressure
- Solid organizational skills and good at multitasking
- Competitive salary
- Meal voucher
- 23 days of holiday
- Your Birthday Day Off
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Complete and thorough training program
- Permanent contract
(+34) 936 553 274 (Ext. 230)