Account Manager with a High Level of Dutch and French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 25.000 €
Contract: Permanent contract
An Online Travel Agency located in Barcelona
As an Account Manager your main duties will be:
- First point of contact for your portfolio of hotels
- Responsible for the daily follow-up of sales and allotment
- Work with the marketing team on a daily basis to see how you can give maximum visibility to your offers
- Monitor competitors to ensure the competitiveness of your portfolio
- Make action plans to improve sales for underperforming hotels and regions
- Ensure you have attractive and creative offers for our customers
- Report directly to the team leader of the Benelux
- Good commercial and negociation skills
- Good account management skills – willing to go the extra mile for our hotel partners!
- Used to working with targets
- Previous experience in tourism is a plus
-Dutch and French at a high level.
- A competitive fixed salary + monthly bonus.
- International working environment.
- Free coffee, water and tea.
- Permanent contract, with 6-month trial period
- Ticket Restaurant 5€/day work in the office
- Discounts in the Agency's packages.
- Schedule: From Monday to Thursday: 9.00h to 18.00h, and Fridays between 18.00h and 15.00h.
- Holidays: 30 natural days a year.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 231)