You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Account Payable Team Leader with Native Level German
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
The role of the Account Payable Team Leader is to carry out activities that remove administration from the business centres, focusing on the processing and management of supplier invoices ensuring timely and accurate payment and helping to tightly manage centre and overhead costs.
They are additionally responsible for supervising, guiding, motivating and helping the team of Account Payable Specialist team so they can all work together, deliver good customer service and achieve team KPIs.
Receive and process supplier invoices
· Hand over cost / invoice anomalies to Cost Control
· Manage new supplier set up
· Resolve administrative invoice related queries with business centres, suppliers, GSC as required
· Make orders for capex/other items as required
· Complete other administrative tasks as required
· Provide daily support and direction to team through training, coaching, guidance and advice.
· Conduct performance reviews and create individual development plans.
· Manage any capability or performance issues through disciplinary process.
· Provide detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members for evaluation and reward purposes.
· Manage systems for delegation, monitoring activities, attendance and leave planning.
· Assist in recruitment and training of new team members.
Candidates should have the following experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
-Native level of German
-Excellent level of English
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanour).
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and productivity
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days of holiday
- Your Birthday Day Off
- Work in an international environment with great atmosphere
- Complete and thorough training program
- Opportunities for career development
- Permanent contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT.223)