You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Back Office Specialist with a Native Level of French & Excellent Italian
Our client is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain.
As a Back Office Specialist you will be working in the Operations Department, having the following responsibilities:
- Editing, updating and controlling the online content (hotel, packages, activities)
- Verification of the contents, reviewing the language and style, ensuring the spelling is consistent and double-checking the impact on websites
- Uploading text and images to a website using a content management system
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions
- Providing support to external partners (Channel Managers, Hotels or providers) by email and phone
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Required languages: native level of French, fluent Italian and Spanish/English.
- Degree/ diploma in Tourism, Administration or Business oriented studies
- customer service or back office experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capable of multitasking with a can-do attitude
- Fixed salary + variable
- Meal tickets (5€ per working day)
- Based in the Barcelona Office
- Free coffee
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)