You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Back Office Specialist with Native Level of Dutch & Excellent Italian/French/Spanish
Our client is an online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain.
As a Back Office Specialist you will be working in the Operations Department, having following responsibilities:
- Editing, updating and controlling the online content (hotel, packages, activities)
- Verification of the contents, reviewing the language and style, ensuring the spelling is consistent and double-checking the impact on websites
- Uploading text and images to a website using a content management system
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions
- Email and phone contact with external partners (Channel Managers, Hotels or providers) to provide support
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Required languages: native level of Dutch, fluent Italian , Spanish or French.
- Degree/ diploma in Tourism, Administration or Business oriented studies
- customer service or back office experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capable of multitasking with a can-do attitude
- Fixed salary + variable
- Ticket restaurant 5€ per working day
- Based in the Barcelona Office
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 153)