Bayer Order Management Expert Associate with a Fluent level of French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 25.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
- Optimization of the Order-to-Bill processes by regularly analyzing efficiency of processes and issues being detected by the Regional Order-to-Bill team.
- Key contributor within the O2C organization in order to discuss process related topics across O2C areas.
- Support Regional Order-to-Bill teamlead in coordination topics.
- Support operational business to efficiently run operations, when needed.
- Escalate and / or provide guidance on all exceptions / deviations encountered by Order-to-Bill Regional team.
- Actas subject matter expert for the regional Order-to-Bill related topics.
- Analyze key metrics and perform root cause analysis, as needed.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration or Supply Chain is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Fluent French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 278)