Belgian Inside Sales
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: De duración indefinida
Our client provides software and service solutions in the fields of electrical, automation and mechatronic engineering.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contacting existing customers to sell the whole product portfolio including licenses, support, services and trainings.
- Identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Generating the quote, negotiating with customer and closing the deal.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities, understanding customer needs through consultative selling, identifying key players and generating interest being able to remove competition where needed.
- Following up with and documenting leads and opportunities in CRM application.
- Tight collaboration with field sales, closing meetings for them and providing sales support when needed.
- Following up with implementation and service delivery to make sure we are able to invoice services.
- (Occasionally) Cold calling and/or emailing to potential customers/projects.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Dutch and French, and a high level of English.
- 2 years of experience in sales.
- Business administration, industrial engineering and/or IT expertise.
- Experience in telesales, ideally B2B with software or technical products.
- Strong phone presence and experience.
- Agility, analytical skills, willingness to learn with strong sales mentality and customer orientation.
- Competitive salary (fixed + variable).
- Flexible working hours.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Great environment.
- International and growing company.
- Other benefits.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)