Business Developer with a Native level of English for the IT Sector
35.000 - 40.000 €
• The Channel Partner Development Manager (PDM) is a business development role that aligns to a partner segment and is accountable for driving performance of a portfolio of engaged partners by business priority.
• The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on the partner strengths and priorities. The PDM will work across Client and the Partner organization and with local distributors to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings.
• The PDM represents the Client to the channel partners, communicates the strategy, sells vision and brings partners along in the cyber-security transformation.
• The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, through a set of practices leading to workload/industry-based co-sell.
Your duties would include:
- Contacting Client’s database of partners to assign current partnership level and potential, receiving and executing incoming leads and queries,
- Creating SWOT analysis on the partners business and experience, identify their goals and readiness level. Create an analysis of cyber security and roadmap development potential. Set in the priority level,
- Teach the partners how they can use their benefits package (incentives, support, channels) as a Partner. Strengthen their presence, identify core and secondary targeted audiences and create the value-added offers in order to boost sell, upsell and cross-sell results;
- Prepare partners to became MVP partners, according the requirements and promote their status,
- Engaging in Partner and end-user training;
- Maintaining database accuracy, partner, customer accounts and profiles.
- Native English (UK or Ireland) language skills,
- Excellent technical skills/or strong IT affinity and interest,
- Basic understanding of cyber-security trends,
- Proactivity, can-do attitude,
- Great communication and soft skills.
- Previous experience on a sales /channel-sales positions;
- Previous customer handling experience;
- Previous experience with high technology products;
- Previous experience in technical support/IT support roles;
- Excellent English language skills.
- Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00.
- Permanent contract.
- Social benefits package.
- To start as soon as possible.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 210)