You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Business Developer with a Native Level of German
Our client is an email marketing tool that allows professionals to create and send stunning newsletters in a few clicks and track the impact of their campaigns.
- be the “face” of the company as you’ll often be our german-speaking (and potentially english-speaking, if there’s a match with your profile) users’ first and only touch point with the company
- nurture their marketing leads, engage them and close them through inbound and outbound sales calls
- help email marketers succeed, not pushing solutions to customers but rather proactively listening to them, understanding their needs and picking the right product(s) in our offer range, liaising with other experts in the company when needed to make the customer’s needs a reality
- a sales graduate, a native german speaker who masters english (meaning able to negotiate a deal with an english-speaking client; this would be a plus)
- 2+ years as a closer in a sales environment prospecting to german-speaking and english-speaking (the latter is not required and would be a plus) corporate customers
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills as an ambassador to the outside world
- somebody eager to chase down every opportunity
- a good closer who wants a new challenge
- a proactive listener
- a web- and tech-savvy person would be a plus
-Competitive Salary depending on the experience
-Competitive Benefits Package
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 173)