Business Developer with native level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the very heart of Barcelona.
As a Business Developer, your main role will be to generate and qualify B2B leads and help emulate the recent success of the company.
During your day to day:
- You will develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises.
- You will prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship.
- You will work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Business product.
- You will make every potential prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close.
- You will manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com. All sales activity will be KPI driven and analytical skills are a plus.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 0-2 year experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing.
- You have a real passion for the technology sector and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the products.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment.
- You have a working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- You have excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- You speak German at a native level.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will enjoy a 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will receive a market competitive total compensation package with variable.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 212)