Business Development Representative with a native level of Danish
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a multinational company, with a young and multicultural environment of the IT sector with more than twelve years of experience as a strategic partner to companies. The completely remodeled offices are located right by the sea in Barcelona, very well connected by public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Business Development Representative, your main function will be to increase the lead and opportunity pipeline through outbound hunting cold/warm calling to generate leads and proper need analysis.
During your day to day:
- You will hunt through cold/warm calling to generate leads according to campaign schedule and work-lists provided.
- You will execute effective prospecting efforts to maximize coverage of defined accounts.
- You will generate, qualify, and nurture leads and opportunities by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- You will pass qualified leads to Inside Sales after proper need analysis.
- You will build and maintain a good working relationship with sales and marketing contacts in order to amass knowledge to enable you to do the job of demand generation more effectively.
- You will review your lead pipeline and progression regularly, and proactively give qualitative and quantitative feedback to Marketing on campaigns.
- You will prospect recruitment through event invitation and survey follow up.
- You will document all campaign and lead management related activities using the adequate systems correctly.
- You will update and maintain your pipeline according to standard procedures to ensure sales and marketing have the most up to date information as and when required.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak Danish at a native level and have a high level of English.
- You have at least 1 year of Business experience, preferably B2B.
- You have experience in the management and execution of inbound/outbound activities.
- You have a proven sales drive.
- You have strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor.
- You have good IT/preferably business software knowledge and understanding of SAP Customer Experience solutions.
- You are capable of listening actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs.
- You understand business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- You are able to articulate the SAP Customer Experience value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context.
- You are able to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- You work well in a team and are able to learn and adapt quickly.
- You will have a 6 month contract + permanent.
- You will receive an attractive salary package with performance based bonus.
- You will join a dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio.
- You will work in a positive working environment with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, strong team spirit and social responsibility.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)