Business Development Team Manager - UKI & BeNeLux
Our client is an international Software company.
Reporting to the EMEA SDR Hub Director, this role will be responsible for managing and growing a team of 11 Solution Development Representatives for the UK, Ireland and Benelux and driving successful lead generation activity for the territory to support achievement of the business and revenue objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES TASKS
• Lead expand the UKI and Benelux Solution Development team of 11 Reps (internally referred to as SDRs) responsible for building pipeline for the UK Ireland and Benelux through inbound lead qualification.
• Provide daily 1:1 coaching with the SDRs to achieve lead conversion rates on inbound leads and opportunity conversion rates that are among best in class for the industry.
• Ensure the team is meeting or exceeding the monthly quota of qualified appointments/opportunities required to support the pipeline.
• Partner with field based regional sales directors and account executives and inside sales and alliances to ensure proper alignment, set expectations, and identify new opportunities and areas of operational improvement.
• Mentor the SDRs to set goals, plan activities, and achieve “operational excellence” with respect to the use of Salesforce CRM.
• Conduct bi-weekly team development meetings, daily team huddles on day to day execution.
• Exercise stewardship of Qlik’s prospect and customer database.
• Partner with Marketing Directors to leverage existing campaigns and execute creative lead generation phone and web based activities within the defined territory to increase awareness and interest in Qlik solutions.
• Effective coach and people developer
· Track record of building and driving consistent, high performing Business Development and Inside Sales organizations.
• Understands the challenges of building and retaining talented teams.
• Has the ability to develop strategy of market penetration, working closely with Field Marketing, the Director of Inside Sales and the field leadership.
• Operate successfully within a matrix driven business.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• MBA advantageous
• Business level English mandatory
• Other relevant languages would be an advantage
· You will have experience of leading a team focussed on selling into the UK market.
· 2+ years of experience in managing software telemarketing/telesales into large complex organizations.
· Ideally will have used salesforce.com as a forecasting platform.
· Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
· Independent working and decision making skills.
· High energy, results oriented, team player.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CRM systems.
• Mobility - 5% of travel time required.
- Competitive salary
- International Environment
- Career progression
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.173)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.173)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.