CATI Senior with Dutch
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a CATI you will be performing standard set up and maintenance of commercial agreements, processing of rebates and incentives and resolution of customer pricing claims and queries. During your day to day:
- You will perform relevant activities for the setup, renewal, or termination / roll-over of contracts.
- You will perform request to create /change prices, deals, general agreement via Vistex tool.
- You will perform timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with the client policy.
- You will validate and timely close out customer claims relating to pricing issues.
- You will receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine CATI-related queries, complaints and
- You will perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have university Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- You have 4-6 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- You have a fluent Dutch and (spoken and written)
- You have fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- You have advanced MS Office.
- You have experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- You are highly Customer oriented.
- You have good communications and interpersonal skills.
- You will have a 7 month temporary contract with real possibilities of permanent contract.
- You will have a full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- You will have a company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- You will have a dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 275)