CATI Senior with Dutch and French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 23.000 €
Contract: Permanent contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the pharmaceutical sector. Their offices are located in Sant Joan Despí, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a CATI Senior you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform relevant activities for the setup, renewal, or termination / roll-over of contracts.
- Perform request to create /change prices, deals, general agreement via Vistex tool.
- Perform timely and accurate processing of customer rebates/ incentives in accordance with the client policy.
- Validate and timely close out customer claims relating to pricing issues.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine CATI-related queries, complaints and
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
We are looking for a person with the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- 4-6 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Fluent Dutch and French skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written) is a must.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
You will receive the following rewards in exchange for all your hard work:
- Competitive Salary + Flexible Salary + Social Benefits
- Stable position.
- Multicultural and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 228)