You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Client Success Executive
19.000 - 25.000 €
A forward-thinking technology company. Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
Everyone at the company loves the challenge and shares a passion for doing great work. They have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of a growing company.
The Client Success Executive will handle day-to-day customer enquiries of a diverse nature and share user feedback to improve our customer experience over time. Our Client Success team is young but preparing for scale. Fast. So, you’ll be expected to jump on a steep learning curve.
You’ll be helping customers by solving problems of varying complexity so it’s a good job if you have an inquisitive nature. This role is all about delivering amazing customer service, whether by phone, email or chat.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn the company products solutions inside and out to maximize their effectiveness with clients
- Receive client inquiries via phone, email, and chat, as well as calling customers that may need that extra bit of help
- Answers questions regarding product functionality, perform detailed research requests, and create custom searches using the platform
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for a resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs
- Escalates cases that are unresolved and communicates effectively with other teams to ensure timely resolution
- Customer Service experience
- Customer Service oriented and able to detect sales signals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English language
- Proactive approach in resolving customers' queries
- Comfortable with social media, chat and new technologies
- Technology background is an advantage
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Word and Excel. Familiarity with other software applications is also a plus
- Has a "Customers are King" attitude and loves being a part of a close-knit team
- Keen to ensure the needs of clients are met wherever possible
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Resourceful, results oriented, and calm under pressure, maintaining a positive attitude
- Should speak fluent English and at least two other European languages. Other European languages a plus
- Permanent contract
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 223)