Collection Order To Cash with French and Dutch
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 21.000 €
Contract: Permanent contract
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As Senior Financial Associate your main task will proactively communicate to Customers to discuss the status of the account and agree on actions related to outstanding amounts, unresolved disputes and other matters.
During your day to day:
- You will have to perform immediate call to Customer and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection related customer queries, complaint and feedback by email, fax, phone, etc.
- You will escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts.
- You will monitor execution of pre-notification, dunning and other collection correspondence activities in accordance with company's policy and timeline.
- You will receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard collection-related customer queries, complaints and feedback through multiple source points (email, fax, phone, etc.) by liaising with appropriate internal Departments function.
- You will update Country-Specific documentations.
- You will identify customers' needs, clarify information and providing solutions.
- You will perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communications with customers.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an University Degree or equivalent on Administration/Finance is a plus.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Collections Dispute or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- You have Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence (French and Dutch) local/regional language.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- You have experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is a plus).
- You have good communications and interpersonal skills.
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 252)