You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Contact Centre Operations Manager with a Native level of Swedish
35.000 - 45.000 €
Our client specializes in providing professional technology services within the regulated gambling industry, they have everything you need to run a lottery business, charitable lottery or risk management and hedging operation.
With headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen and a true contagious entrepreneurship throughout the company they are now looking to expand their office and business in Barcelona.
We are looking for a natural people leader with an operative solution oriented mind-set. If you are driven by challenges, sales, leadership, coaching and improving businesses; this is the right position for you.
We are looking for a skilled Swedish and English speaking Contact Centre Operations Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum output, stability of our operation, and excellence in sales and payments performance. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. You will run our contact centre in Barcelona with approx. 15 agents.
You will enjoy autonomy, with a remote head office, and have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot. As a Contact Centre Operations Manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
You are a passionate team member who wants to deliver value and share knowledge with your colleagues. A sense of humour is mandatory, and you should have good cross-cultural awareness and be eager to be part of a talented international team.
We are a satellite contact centre in Barcelona running both outbound sales and inbound customer services for one of our key brands serving the Swedish Market. We need a mature, experienced call centre manager to take the great work our team are doing to the next level. This is a newly created position, and you will have carte blanche to make it your own.
• You must be able to speak Swedish with a Native level, and English to a high level
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in small call centre management, as a team leader, or as an existing operations manager
• Developing objectives for the day-to-day activities
• Effective resource planning to minimise staff turnover and absences
• Strong experience in collecting, analysing and making recommendations on key performance indicators to improve performance and stability
• Experience of budgeting and tracking expenses
• Experience with recruitment, coaching and training
Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 118)