CRM & Social Media Executive (European Markets)
Our client is the world leader in international education. Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography.
- Managing the planning, development, execution and reporting of the monthly email campaign calendar
- Leading the creation and deployment of acquisition, win back and referral email campaigns, including database segmentation strategies
- Managing and improving social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Planning, editing and deploying daily content for social media (original text and images)
- Creating landing pages and commercial offers that customers can purchase online
- The continuous analysis of email and social campaign performance and development of optimisation and testing strategies to improve results
- Monitoring market trends, competitors, inspiration sources and share relevant findings to the team
- Working closely with the Marketing, Sales and Support teams to plan promotional campaigns focused on key product areas and messages
- Assist with the implementation of new business tools
- CRM experience and email marketing is essential
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to details
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience with copywriting is preferred
- Good analytical skills and ability to run and interpret reports
- Prior blog writing and social media community management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of basic HTML, and ESPs (preferably Silverpop but not essential)
- A genuine commitment to your learning development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 days holidays/year
- Private health insurance, childcare voucher, restaurant tickets, transport tickets.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office Summer Christmas party
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 184)