You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Care Specialist for Italian Market - TripAdvisor Group
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants - TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
As a Customer Care Agent, you will be working in the customer care division and reporting to Area Manager and the Line Manager. Your objective will be assuring that all the customers queries are answered.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Give technical support related to TheFork Management software that the restaurants use and the end-user software, which can be either the webpage or mobile application.
- Give guidance on the daily usage of the software’s that we provide to both restaurants and end-users.
With rotational shifts, you will help cover the 365 days that we are open.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Italian, good level of Spanish and English, other language is a plus
- Minimum one-year of proven experience as a Customer Service Representative or similar
- If you have some experience in the restaurant sector or similar areas is a big plus , but not a must
- Some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment will be considered as a plus
- Working knowledge of MS office (excel, word)
- We like organized, dynamic person with high level of communication skills
- Enjoy a multitasking environment
- Be open-minded and have a human-to-human relationship with your customers and colleagues.
You continuously care about your customer needs, trying to make their experience unique and satisfactory.
- Ticket Restaurant
- Massage in the office
- Breakfast in the office
- 4 month contract + indefinite contract
Ana Rita Mouro
0034 680 241 234