You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Care Specialist with Native Level of English
21.000 - 23.000 €
Worldwide leader company in the development of casual social games with over 40 million monthly players. In Top 3 of Facebook's largest game developers.
You will provide personalized assistance to our valuable players, building relationships and working to retain as many of them actively engaged.
- Effectively assist customers via different modes of contacts inbound and outbound
- To maintain high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines
- To adhere to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines
- To contribute to process improvement
- To keep yourself up to date and consistent in terms of process knowledge
- To maintain high levels of engagement
- To collect feedback/suggestions from players and report/escalate frequently to your line manager
- Make outbound calls in various scenarios and for various reasons
- Forum monitoring
- Have a passion for social and new media and an innate curiosity
It is required:
- Native level of English
- A passion for social media (especially Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram) and the curiosity and drive to experiment.
- A deep understanding of what works on each channel
- Customer focus
- Outbound calling sales/telemarketing experience
- Demonstrate passion for customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Social benefits package
-Availability to work in rotative shifts (day/night/weekends/bank holidays)
-Young and dynamic work environment within a multinational environment
-Location: Barcelona city center
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 148)