Customer Care Specialist with Native Level of Portuguese (Temporary)
Worldwide leader company in the development of casual social games with over 40 million monthly players. In Top 3 of Facebook's largest game developers.
You will provide personalized assistance to our valuable players, building relationships and working to retain as many of them actively engaged.
- Effectively assist customers via different modes of contacts inbound and outbound
- To maintain high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines
- To adhere to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines
- To contribute to process improvement
- To keep yourself up to date and consistent in terms of process knowledge
- To maintain high levels of engagement
- To collect feedback/suggestions from players and report/escalate frequently to your line manager
- Make outbound calls in various scenarios and for various reasons
- Forum monitoring
- Have a passion for social and new media and an innate curiosity
It is required:
- A native level of Portuguese
- Knowledge of English language to a communicative level
- A passion for social media (especially Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram) and the curiosity and drive to experiment.
- A deep understanding of what works on each channel
- Customer focus
- Outbound calling sales/telemarketing experience
- Demonstrate passion for customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-Social benefits package
-Availability to work in rotative shifts (morning and afternoon shifts)
-Young and dynamic work environment within a multinational environment
-Location: Barcelona city center
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.