You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Care with Native Level of Italian
The company has changed the way customers book beauty thanks to its platform and is now one of the largest online beauty online site’s in Europe.
The successful candidates would have a passion for beauty, wellness and enthusiasm for customer service. In addition, you will possess excellent communication skills and will have the ability to build rapport with clients. You will be an excellent team player able to work within a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls from both venues and customers.
- Handling inbound complaints and writing and responding to customers via email.
- Calling or emailing partners to confirm bookings.
- Manage the re-booking and or re-schedule process.
- Move partners over to confirming their own bookings using our software.
- Coordinate closely with the Account Management Team on any partner issues.
- Keep up to date with all product and services including any updates or software releases and where necessary provide adhoc training on the implemented changes.
Providing help and support to customer queries and processing bookings.
- Liaising with both customers and venues, problem solving and resolving customer issues.
- Able to speak, read and write to mother tongue in Italian.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Customer Service.
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service
- Operative, communicative and proactive person.
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly.
- Full-time contract (40 hours/week)
- Stable position
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Competitive Salary
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.141)