You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Master Data Administrator with German or Portuguese
We are recruiting a Customer Master Data Administrator for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Customer Master Data Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data.
- Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes.
- Handling all data entry requests and queries received.
- Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Supporting improvement programs
- Supporting the implementation of the price increase programs.
- Informing Supervisors of any issues or opportunities with existing customers, such as upcoming major contract renewals, etc.
- Being the primary contact with the country-based account management team, as well as commercial and query teams.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of Portuguese or German
- Excellent team player. Able to work well within the own team, as well as building strong relationships with all other internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Understanding of customer administration matters for different countries.
- PC literate: SAP and Microsoft Outlook
- Enthusiastic and easy to get on with
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work to global work procedures.
- Competitive salary package
- Stable position
- Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 173)