Customer Master Data Administrator with German/ Portuguese
We are recruiting a Customer Master Data Administrator for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Customer Master Data Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data.
• Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes.
• Handling all data entry requests and queries received.
• Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations.
• Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
• Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors.
• Maintaining a high standard of customer service.
• Supporting improvement programs
• Supporting the implementation of the price increase programs.
• Informing Supervisors of any issues or opportunities with existing customers, such as upcoming major contract renewals, etc.
• Being the primary contact with the country-based account management team, as well as commercial and query teams.
• Excellent team player. Able to work well within the own team, as well as building strong relationships with all other internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communication and telephone skills.
• Understanding of customer administration matters for different countries.
• PC literate: SAP and Microsoft Outlook
• Enthusiastic and easy to get on with
• Strong customer focus.
• Ability to work to global work procedures.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable position
• Monday to Friday: 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (#153)