Customer Service Agent with a Native Level of German
Our client is about better ideas and better technologies. For them, it's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change - this could be an exciting career step for you.
- Using leading edge diagnostic tools you will help guide our owners in solving problems with their machines
- Where it's a more serious problem, you will book field engineer visits and arrange to send spare parts to owners
for self fix repairs
- Use a range of tools to interact with owners on email and social media platforms - at the same time developing
great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more common place
- You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with owners about new and exciting products that are regularly
launched into the market. And you will be able to earn commission when you achieve realistic targets
- You have a high level of German (reading, writing and speaking)
- You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with
us and help us to grow our business
- Able to speak, read and write to Mother tongue or equivalent level in German
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or
social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- You should be reasonably comfortable talking and attending team briefings in English – you will not deal with
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly.
- Full time and part time hours to suit our work demands and your life style. We try to accommodate varied
- Fantastic training and on the job support.
- One of the best working environments in the city, Spanish and English lessons
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.184)