You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Coordinator with a high level of Spanish, English and German or French
Our client is an american working gloves brand. They are commitment to hand protection of hardworking hands around the world. The brand started 25 years ago and aimed to provide for race mechanic and now grew interest to other professionals such as construction workers, trade professionals, service members and law enforcement.
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing world-class customer service and satisfaction to all customers across the EMEA region. This position is often the first person a customer interacts with. The role requires knowledge of our client's products, their uniquely different business segments and resulting customer needs. Ideal candidates are confident, friendly, outgoing and willing to assist and attend to all customer requests. You will communicate with our customers and process all forms of customer orders on a daily basis which requires the ability to adapt, understand and respond in an increasingly dynamic environment.
- Receive and respond to all points of customer contact,answering incoming calls and responding to all enquiries in a prompt and professional manner. Providing the customer with the most recent product information and updates.
- Enter all orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewing inventory to ensure availability and/or suggest product substitutions based on a strong understanding of all Mechanix Wear products and send order confirmations.
Processes customer quotations, including freight quotations and assigns appropriate lead-times. Verify pricing, advise stock levels and provide tracking on orders when requested.
- Issue or process documentation in timely manner: such as pro-forma invoices for cash in Advance (CIA) accounts, pre-production deposits, invoices for export and requests from freight forwarders for all necessary transport export documentation (i.e. certificates of origin, EUR1, ATR, etc.)
- Communicate daily with our customers and external 3PL to review pending orders, coordinate open deliveries and confirm shipment status.
- Processes requests for approved samples and literature and preparation of mailings.
- Refer sales leads to appropriate sales manager, sales representatives or distributor.
- Maintain accurate data in our ERP and other systems. Update customer files as needed.
- Assists the Finance Department in resolving issues, including credit and debit memo entry and providing rebate reports to a timely release.Provides account information to the customer and maintains customer records by filing, posting, tabulating, word processing and sorting.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the EMEA Operations Manager or other Management staff.
- Attend to warranty and return requests for all customers as well as provide professional care for all customers experiencing issues.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages and couriers.
- Actively supports and complies with company objectives, guidelines and commitment to Quality and Safety, with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
-Fluent communication in Spanish, English and German or French
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer service
- Detail-oriented, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frames specified by management.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively on global scale with customers, distributors and employees at all levels.
- Must be flexible with work schedules.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paces organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with chances to grow
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 179)