You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Professional with Dutch
Our client is an American Company that has more than 140 call centers in 27 countries Worldwide. They offer the latest digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
As a Customer Care Agent you will be asked to deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone. You will be required to promote suitable products and services as directed to clients and as required by the individual needs of each customer.
You will have to:
- Deliver a quality customer experience on every transaction.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, email and/or phone.
- Provide customer satisfaction and create promoters based on the service delivered.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient, effective and customer-centric way.
- Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries.
- Ensure that all the client inquiries are recognized, recorded, confirmed and solved effectively as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Ensure that adherence to required shift schedules is observed at all times.
- Recognize and promote additional products and services to the customers, in line with their needs and requirements and as directed by the client.
- Supply high-quality service in accordance with given processes and procedures.
- Keep updated on new products, technological changes and procedure updates as they arise.
- Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues.
-Native Dutch and English
-Sales knowledge is highly valued
-Verbal and written fluency in English
-Basic knowledge on electricity or experience in renewable energy is required.
-A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
-Good numerical and analytical skills.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
-Multichannel expertise (social media, chat, telephone, mails, mail)
-Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to keep and maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff.
-Full time position
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 231)