You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
(Free Replacement) Customer Service with a Native Level of German - 11 - Casi Schling
15.000 - 19.000 €
Our client is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses. The company offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer's outstanding issues effectively;
- Take full responsibility and ownership for end to end case resolution;
- Provide excellent customer service through e-mail and chat
- Adhere to company policy, process and procedure;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Gather information, research/resolve enquiries and maintain accurate logs;
- Liaise with Customer Care team, management and customer to improve customer satisfaction;
- Escalate issues identified to provide long term solutions and minimize repeat issues for Customers;
- Participate constructively in initiatives to increase customer satisfaction as required.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Preferred 1 year experience in providing a high level of customer service;
- Native level of German and fluent level of English;
- High level of experience and success in dealing with and resolving customer issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal;
- High level of computer literacy with the ability to use internal systems to fully investigate and record information;
- Experience in analyzing information and data to identify facts and root cause of issue;
- Ability to work in partnership and across functions to find solutions;
- Professional and business orientated;
- Able to provide win-win solutions and take a bigger picture view.
- 6 months + Permanent contract
- Competitive salary. Fixed Salary + Performance Bonus (300€)
- Flexible hours. 8 hours shifts. Working Monday to Friday 9- 18h. Availability to work approximately 1 Saturday per month.
- International working environment
- 3 weeks training will be provided.
- Young and dynamic team.
Jose M. Delgado
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 156)