You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Representative with Dutch
Our client is one of Europe’s most successful online retailers. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives in Barcelona, Spain, where we have opened a brand new Customer Support office right on Plaza Cataluña. The team there will provide great customer service for most of our European markets and we expect it to continue to keep expanding.
Customer Service Representatives will have the critical task of supporting customers. Our clients not only expect great products at the best prices, they have come to know us as friendly motorcycle experts who love to help people who enjoy riding. The team will support the multi-site operation with responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction globally and across multiple brands and markets. You will receive great support from our dedicated and experienced management team.
You will act as a liaison between the company and our customers, resolving with accuracy and efficiency questions or issues that any emerging questions or issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Your goal is to ensure excellent service standards, to respond efficiently to customer inquiries and to maintain high customer satisfaction.
Answering inquiries and questions by mail and phone according to company standards and handling return cases in an effective way.
You will also capture customer feedback and use that to identify potential improvements in our current processes, systems and procedures.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in your native language: Dutch + English
- Experience required in Customer Service
- Passion for motor sector
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Pay attention to detail and clearly communicate and share solutions with customers and with your colleagues
- Salary: fix + commissions 21K +2K
- Full day job: 8 hours per day ; 5 days per week
- Very nice environment and office
- Central location: Plaza Catalunya
- Benefits, Discount on company products, After work activities, Opportunity of professional growth
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (225)