You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Representative with native level of Norwegian
Our client is one of the biggest, most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales.
· Handle inbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects to educate and inform customers about our products
· Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume)
· Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
· Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The candidates should have the below experience or background in order to be considered for the role:
· Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
· ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
· Works well in a t eam environment.
· Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
· Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
· Results driven.
· Flexibility to work the hours required. (Can involve early and late shifts with possible weekend work)
· Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.+
It is essential that you are fluent in one of the following set of languages below to be considered for this position:
Norwegian - Native level
English - Fluent
Other language is a plus
· Permanent Contract.
· Salary 18.500€ gross per year
· Meal Vouchers.
· 23 days of holiday.
· Your Birthday Day Off.
· International working Environment.
· Dining and leisure area.
· Central Location in Barcelona.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT.167)