You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Support Representative B2B with native French
Our client is a multinational web fleeting and vehicle tracking management company based in Barcelona.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat);
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers;
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities).
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- An effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience);
- Provide with first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer enquiries within agreed performance levels;
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge;
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What we are looking for:
- You have native or business level proficiency in French. Fluency in English also required (is our company language). Any additional language (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or German) is a benefit;
- You have excellent proven technical customer support experience of at least 2 years in an international B2B environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers;
- You have proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage;
- You are technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).
What can you expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of their products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
T: (+34) 93 122 22 06 (ext.223)