Digital Marketing Consultant with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is the global leader in customer experience management for over 40 years and they have
been connecting customers with the world’s most successful companies.
The company provides customer acquisition, customer care, technical support, debt collection, social media, and other services around the world and they have more than 300,000 employees worldwide.
You will become a specialist advisor for German companies in relation to their online advertising campaigns, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the German online marketing environment.
During you day to day:
- You will oversee your clients advertising campaigns
- You will identify ways to improve clients search engine rankings
- You will have a portfolio of your clients per quarter
- You will suggest or implement improvements in areas like SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a Native level of German
- You have an ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- You have +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- You are a team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- You are passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
-Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
-Long Term Contract.
-Free Gym Membership.
-3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
-A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
-Established career path to grow within the project.
-Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
-Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
-Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
-Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
-Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 215)