EMEA Business Development Hub Director
Our client is an international Software company.
Reporting to the Senior Director of the EMEA Hub organization this Director level role has responsibility for leading the Hub Team of Sales Development Representatives and managers.
This role is responsible for driving successful lead generation activity across EMEA making a significant contribution to the overall achievement of EMEA business and revenue objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES TASKS
• Lead expand Sales Development team of 39 Reps (internally referred to as SDRs) and 4 first line managers responsible for building pipeline across European markets through inbound lead qualification.
• Lead an orgaisation with a coaching culture to achieve lead conversion rates on inbound leads and opportunity conversion rates that are among best in class for the industry.
• Ensure the team is meeting or exceeding the monthly quota of qualified appointments/opportunities required to support the pipeline.
• Partner with field based regional sales directors and account executives and inside sales and alliances to ensure proper alignment, set expectations, and identify new opportunities and areas of operational improvement.
• Mentor the SDRs to set goals, plan activities, and achieve “operational excellence” with respect to the use of Salesforce CRM.
• Conduct bi-weekly team development meetings, daily team huddles on day to day execution.
• Exercise stewardship of Qlik’s prospect and customer database.
• Partner with Marketing Directors to leverage existing campaigns and execute creative lead generation phone and web based activities within the defined territory to increase awareness and interest in Qlik solutions.
• Optimise use of PI (Behaviour profiling tool) throughout Hub for use beyond talent selection. Progress into use for team building, succession planning, sales performance feedback.
• Develop Best Practice forums to increase competencies of sales development reps in effectiveness of lead conversion to reach industry best in class standards
• Manage stakeholders at multiple levels and functions to align goals and enhance communication flow between teams.
• Grow world class High Performance Sales Devlopment capabilities that include:
• Analysis of all elements of and to end pipeline process execution and providing insight to Hub Leadership.
• Monitoring of Sales Management, providing feedback on management execution of strategic Hub initiatives
• Adoption and localization of strategic Global programmes to maximize effectiveness in EMEA context
• Contribute to the ongoing development of all Global Sales Productivity programmes as needed.
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
Increasing pipeline creation effectiveness and capability of Sales Development teams in the HUB.
Obtaining valuable, data driven insight into market trends to impact how Sales Devlopment reps constantly improve performance
Monitoring of the effectiveness and consistency of execution of sales programmes
Drive and embed newly developed sales productivity programmes to ramp up skills of existing and future sales community, supporting our growth and business strategy.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
This position will work collaboratively with a variety of audiences primarily Sales, Business Insight, Marketing, Partner Management, Culture and Talent and Sales Operations.
• Sales Development Team Managers
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibility
• Senior sales / sales development leader
• Respected for deep business understanding
• Proven sales skills in a tele business environment
• Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas; confident public speaker
• Dedication to quality and excellence
• High level of organisation skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration behaviors with extended teams
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Attention to detail quality deliverables.
• Focus on results and execution against tasks/projects
• Innovative and agile approach – ability to move quickly and change with the business at pace
Qualifications and Experience
• MBA or equivalent advantageous
• Business level English mandatory
• Other relevant languages would be a distinct advantage
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
• Inside sales / sales development leadership experience
• Strong insight into the mechanics of sales performance optimisation
• Significant experience in software sales background.
• Mobility - 30% of travel time required.
- Competitive salary
- International Environment
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.173)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext.173)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.