You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Helpdesk Agent with a Native Level of Swedish and Excellent English or Spanish
21.000 - 21.000 €
Our client is a national company, specialised in the provision of solutions and services linked to information technology (IT). For more than 10 years, they have been providing managed IT services with local and international reach, having highly specialised personnel in the design and implementation of IT infrastructure projects.
As a Helpdesk Agent, your objective will be providing 1st level technical support for clients in Scandinavia, mostly Sweden.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting, managing and solving queries about 1st level IT incidents and requests from users of headquarters and production plant.
- Assuring excellent customer service.
- Managing incidents and requests pool (catch, dispatch and categorise).
- Documentation of guides and procedures about troubleshooting.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Native level of Swedish and fluent English or Spanish.
- Knowledge of IT.
- Minimum experience as a Helpdesk technician or 1 year experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Confidence in learning and supporting new software and applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Full-time position: Monday to Friday 08.00/09.00 - 17.00/18.00.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company.
- Modern offices in Barcelona.
- Permanent contract.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 234)