You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
HR & Office Administrator
Our client is a the largest hair and beauty booking platform in Europe that lets you book at times and prices that suit you and gives you all the style know-how you need to look and feel amazing.
We are looking for someone to manage our Barcelona office and help us with some HR tasks.
Reporting to the HR manager, the successful candidate must show a passion for creating a positive
working environment. On top of this, you will be expected to promote our culture and values of our
company in a multicultural office. The profile we are looking for needs to be organised, proactive and
have strong attention to detail.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Keeping orders and supplies up-to-date
- Ensuring all equipment is in working order
- Keeping in touch with maintenance and cleaning services
- Organising, booking and managing visits to Barcelona and Madrid
- Welcoming visitors and staff
- Controlling and checking office invoices for Spain and Italy
- Organising office meetings and lunches if required
- Buying office furniture
- Receiving and sending mail
- Support on training and risk prevention events
- Support on contracts and laboral requests
- Managing training for employees
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker
- Knowledge of HR tasks
- Experience in Office management
WHO YOU WOULD BE WORKING WITH:
- You will need to work across all departments to help them meet their needs
- You will work side-by-side with the HR Manager to ensure you are both working from the
- You will report to our HR Manager
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Possibility to grow and develop
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 179)