You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Inside Sales Representative with a Native level of French
Our client has more than 20 years’ experience in complex IT solutions needing explanation as well as sales methods. Their team has high expertise in sales and processes building, implementation and management. With more than 400 employees located in 8 locations around the world with clients in many diverse industries and sectors, they cover the entire value chain, starting with the creation of awareness in all target markets, generating valid leads and demand for the sales teams.
We are searching for a high-energy, self-motivated Inside Sales Representative with French to join our rapidly expanding sales team in Barcelona. This person will help generate new opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-tech outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. The ideal candidate will possess excellent language, phone, and email skills, along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects with aim to produce qualified opportunities;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via telephone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Native French language skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working with Targets;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Prior SAP knowledge preferably
- IT Solution selling (End to End experience is a plus);
- Extensive technical knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and telephone presence;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.
What they offer:
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable, recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Location: Barcelona
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 230)