Inside Sales Representative with a Native Level of German
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a big, fast-growing, international company. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career. Their modern offices are located in the center of Barcelona and are very well connected for public transport. You will continue to develop your career through a complete and thorough training program.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your objective will be working with customers in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
During your day to day:
- You will find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- You will listen carefully to the customer’s requirements in order to be able to come to the most appropriate deal.
- You will maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- You will respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- You will contribute to team efforts in order to meet your objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak German at a Native level, and have an excellent level of English.
- You have a proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (not a pure “cold caller”).
- You have professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude: demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- If you are familiar with CRM systems, that would be a big plus.
- You will have a competitive salary + Meal vouchers and a permanent contract.
- You will have 23 days of holidays + your birthday day off.
- You will work in an international environment with great atmosphere.
- You will receive a complete and thorough training program.
- You will be able to further develop your career.
Andrea Martinez de los Reyes
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 235)