Inside Sales Representative with a native level of Dutch and another language
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 19.000 - 21.000
Contract: Permanent contract
You will join a big, fast-growing, international company. They are ready to support, train and encourage you on your journey of building a rewarding career in sales. Their modern offices are located in the center of Barcelona and are very well connected for public transport. You will continue to develop your career through a complete and thorough training program.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your main objective will be to find new sales leads and develop good relationships with your customers.
During your day to day:
- You will work with customers in order to understand their needs, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- You will be finding new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
- You will be listening carefully to the customer’s requirements in order to be able to come to the most appropriate deal.
- You will maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- You will be responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- You will contribute to team efforts in order to meet your objectives.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Dutch and a good level of another language.
- You have an excellent level of English.
- You have proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (not a pure “cold caller”).
- You have professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude: demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment and assisting in all areas as needed.
- If you are familiar with CRM systems, that would be a big plus.
- You will have a salary of 19.500 + Meal vouchers and a permanent contract.
- You will have 23 days of holidays + your birthday day off.
- You will work in an international environment with great atmosphere.
- You will receive a complete and thorough training program.
- You will be able to further develop your career.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 312)