Inside Sales Specialist with a Native level of French
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 35.000 €
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a company specialized in cybersecurity, intelligence and risk management.
At the moment 350 professionals are working with them worldwide to provide best-in-class security services.
- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with aim to produce qualified opportunities;
- Drive and grow Cloud business of the partner network in the respective country;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Native or near-native French language skills;
- Good command in English;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working with Targets;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable, recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)